Steve Frankel is one of the most successful realtors in the nation with $1.5 billion in residential sales over a distinguished 25-year career. An award-winning, top-producing agent at Coldwell Banker’s Beverly Hills North office, the #1 producing office in the world, Steve is consistently ranked in the top 1% of agents locally, nationally and internationally.
Steve has represented some of the most prominent residents and public figures of Los Angeles in the sale and purchase of their luxury homes and fine estates; with record-breaking sales spanning Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Beverly Park, the Hollywood Hills and the entire Westside.
His many high-net-worth and celebrity clients value his discretion, reliable perspective and market expertise. They appreciate and value his dedication to finding creative solutions that make each transaction come together with a positive result. His vast knowledge of architecture and design and his keen understanding of industry trends, along with a stellar reputation for first class service and exceptional counsel, has allowed Steve to be an invaluable asset to his clients.
With Steve as your agent, you'll have decades of luxury real estate prowess and elite service by your side, successfully procuring your every goal.
Industry and Community Achievements
- Member of Coldwell Banker’s Society of Excellence, ranking among the top 1% of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates internationally for 20 years in a row.
- Consistent top L.A. producer, ranked in the top 1% at Coldwell Banker nationally.
- Annually ranked a top real estate Agent in the U.S. by REAL Trends in the Wall Street Journal
- Certified Luxury Property Specialist with Coldwell Banker Global Luxury program
- Board Member of The Friends of Hebrew University
- Board Member of The Friends of The Israel Museum.